What's new

Aqua Quorum

It doesn't smell anything like Quorum. I own it but am not overly fond of it. I'd describe it as a harsh marine scent - doesn't have a complex vibe about it - though it would certainly be okay wearing it on a hot day. It's just that I have a lot of other marine scents I like better.
Regards,
Renato

Very nice cheapie from Quorum.
Not elegant by any means, but for the price a no brainer to get......

I use it for the lower part of my body in combination with better aquatics in the spring and summer, because Aqua Quorum has very good longevity on me.
Never spray it over my chest - but stomach and lower chest, and then apply a better aquatic from chest and up - and I get the good smell from the better aquatic the first 5-7 hours that frag last and then after that I get the less elegant but still pretty nice dry down from Aqua Quorum - still far better than the smell of body odor, if you know what I mean ;)

Very nice cheapie from Quorum.
Not elegant by any means, but for the price a no brainer to get......

I use it for the lower part of my body in combination with better aquatics in the spring and summer, because Aqua Quorum has very good longevity on me.
Never spray it over my chest - but stomach and lower chest, and then apply a better aquatic from chest and up - and I get the good smell from the better aquatic the first 5-7 hours that frag last and then after that I get the less elegant but still pretty nice dry down from Aqua Quorum - still far better than the smell of body odor, if you know what I mean ;)

Is Aqua Quorum an aquatic? I am not super fond of aquatic fragrances. Some reviews I read described more as a fresh fougere......in the Cool Water genre. I wish I could get a decant somewhere but I have not seen anyone offering them...maybe I will have to blind buy it.

Is Aqua Quorum an aquatic? I am not super fond of aquatic fragrances. Some reviews I read described more as a fresh fougere......in the Cool Water genre. I wish I could get a decant somewhere but I have not seen anyone offering them...maybe I will have to blind buy it.

I would call it an aquatic fougére :001_smile
Same as Cool Water and Azzaro Chrome, not aquatics but aquatic fougéres IMHO

Creed Green Irish Tweed, which reminds me quite a bit of Cool Water, however I would call a fougére, not an aquatic fougére.

The reason I often blend aquatic fougéres with true aquatic is because I often get poor longevity from true aquatics, so have to mix them with aquatic fougéres to get 8-10 hours longevity......the aquatics I have with best longevity still does not last more than 7-8 hours on my skin.....

My favorite true aquatics are:

Bvlgari Aqva
Bvlgari Aqva Marine
Versace Man Eau Fraiche
Nautica Voyage
Azzaro Chrome Legend
Klein Eternity Aqua
Boss Elements Aqua

But all aquatics borderline fougéres imho

These are other fougéres I own and enjoy with aquatic 'qualities' in them:

Polo Blue
Guy Laroche Horizon
Lanvin L'Homme Sport
Cool Water
Azzaro Chrome
Acqua Di Gio
Perry Ellis Red 360
Chanel Bleu
Creed Silver Mountain Water
Creed Royal Water
Bond no. 9 Chez Bond
Creed Aventus
Chanel Platinum
Moschino ?UOMO
Burberry For Men
Sergio Tacchini Pour Homme
Creed GIT

Normally aquatic fougéres gives me 8-10 hours longevity, which I look for in a fragrance before I'm satisfied.
Aqua Quotum, while not beings classy fragrance, still is solid for the price you pay. And longevity on my skin is 8-10 hours solid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom