What's new

APShave 2BED

Anyone try this yet? It's a fan synthetic. I only have one fan, a Maggard SHD badger 26mm and I really like it. Would like to try a fan synthetic, but it seems like they're rare.

It looks great. My favorite synthetic (Edwin Jagger) is a fan. I feel it splays easier while still having good backbone. I’m looking forward to reading reviews on this one.

While I don't have any brushes from ApShaveCo yet, I have 26mm TurnNShave Quatermoon fan knot on Maggard handle and it is my second top, after CravingShaving Duro bulb knot, in my small collection which is mostly synthetic and just 2 badger

Anyone try this yet? It's a fan synthetic. I only have one fan, a Maggard SHD badger 26mm and I really like it. Would like to try a fan synthetic, but it seems like they're rare.
I have a 2BED that's looking for a home still. My first impression of it unmounted is that it's very very soft and not very dense. It looks outstanding though. The silicone adhesive that I purchased from Amazon should be delivered today actually. I'll see if I find it can set it and report back in the next few days.

Related, I bought a silksmoke knot from APShave Co. at the same time and that has a home already. It's a very nice, firm knot with pretty dense bristles for a synthetic. I'm impressed by this one.

M

Member 113878

Too floppy for me.
As noted above, the SilkSmoke is great though.
Good backbone while being very soft.
My favorite apshave knot!

The synth fan I've tried is a Boss fan knot from Turn-N-Shave on etsy. I bought it in 26mm and it's a badass knot.

Top Bottom