What's new

April/May 2020 NEW MEMBER GIVEAWAY!

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Double Winner!!!! I cannot believe this had to happen to me. So unreal! Deeply appreciate it. PM sent.:a14::a14::a14::a14:

@freeasimo has just informed me he has recently won a strop and some other goodies. In the true spirit of how we do things on B&B he has asked me to award his win to someone else. I always draw 3 numbers so I have an alternate just in case. So the Tony Miller Strop and Captains choice goes to..................................................................................................................................................................

Send me a PM with your address.

Please say he has already got a strop also :laugh: :laugh: congratulations all 3 winners very generous pif.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Thanks to the vendors that continue to supply prizes for new members.

Thanks to all the participants that make these giveaways fun.

Congratulations to the winners!

@freeasimo. You should go buy a lottery ticket. Things happen in three's, or so they say lol.

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
@freeasimo has just informed me he has recently won a strop and some other goodies. In the true spirit of how we do things on B&B he has asked me to award his win to someone else. I always draw 3 numbers so I have an alternate just in case. So the Tony Miller Strop and Captains choice goes to..................................................................................................................................................................

@Raymondmillbrae

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Super kewl.

I’m doomed to try to explain to the wifey how I just purchased a Carbon Shaving CX-316L razor...and now I have to purchase a straight razor and wet stones.

Captains Choice Nor’Easter and Sandalwood soap and balms are my absolute favorite non-cologne day shaving skin tools.

Totally stoked!

Info incoming.

Last edited:
Top Bottom