What's new

"April Flowers" - Celebrating All Things Rose

Well gents, April is upon us and our first (hopefully of many) B&B themed months is here. This is "April Flowers" and our intent is to celebrate all things rose. You will find discussions about Rose scented products throughout the forum.

Feel free to jump in and out of the discussions however you choose. Personally I'm going to try and stick to Rose scents for the entire month (if I can) but that's not to say you have to.

Anyone care to post a snapshot of the Rose software you'll be enjoying this month?

I didn't buy anything new but I have a few things I'll be rotating through in celebration of all things rose (the light rose is for the Mrs.):

Last edited:
I used SCS Savory Rose AS milk this morning in honor of the "April Flowers" month.

Felt great and my skin feels wonderful, but it seems that I might be a bit allergic to it.:mad3: I got a good case of the sniffles right after putting it on, and when the scent died down, my sniffles spontaneously resolved. Hmm....suspicious.

I may try it again just to confirm. If it happens again, I'm going to have to bow out of the April flowers month.

By coincidence the product I am currently working through is a tub of T and H Rose Shaving Cream. It's somewhat old, and in danger of drying out, so I will be using it near exclusively this month. :thumbup1:

I used GFT Rose shave cream this morning. It's nice shave cream. Smells like a real rose too. I was wondering if it would be more like the "Glade Spray fragrance" rose, but this was nice. I let my wife smell it and she guessed rose first time. I think she is suspicious of me now.

Did they have to make it pink colored too? If I ever get some weepers, I'll be looking like some kind of rose hybrid!

:blushing: (pretend it's rose colored shave cream instead of blushing)

BTW, I'm glad this wasn't some kind of April Fools joke pulled by you old timers here.

-jim

Im in; Ill use Coral skin food, Trumpers Rose soap, and Thayers Rose Witch Hazel today for my nightly shave.

As we are celebrating "all things Rose" and in honor of April being Rose month, I couldn't resist introducing you to my friend April Rose. She is an actress and model here in Chicago.

I nominate her as our mascot for the month.

proxy.php

As we are celebrating "all things Rose" and in honor of April being Rose month, I couldn't resist introducing you to my friend April Rose. She is an actress and model here in Chicago.

Good thing for me that I wasn't drinking anything when I read that, Baba. I actually LOL'd again (3rd post that I've done that to today)

ANyway, that's a good looking candidate for mascot.

By coincidence the product I am currently working through is a tub of T and H Rose Shaving Cream. It's somewhat old, and in danger of drying out, so I will be using it near exclusively this month. :thumbup1:

:cool: Let us know how it works out and what if any other rose products you can compare it to!

The only rose-ish product I own is C&S 88 EdT.

So I used it today!

Nice! :thumbup: I love the 88!

proxy.php

:yesnod: If she was a blonde she could pass as my wife's sister! :drooling:

I guess I will celebrate my sister-in-law, whose name is Rose.

Mark

I guess the question is how does she shave? :confused1

Top Bottom