What's new

April Acquisitions

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
I run a pipe cleaner through each pipe right after I finish smoking. After it has cooled, I break it down and run another cleaner soaked in vanilla extract through the stem, shank, and bowl, and let the parts air dry for at least 48 hours before using it again. So I think I'm on top of the cleaning regimen.

Sounds like you keep ‘em spick and span.

Vanilla extract. That’s one I never thought of.

I run a pipe cleaner through each pipe right after I finish smoking. After it has cooled, I break it down and run another cleaner soaked in vanilla extract through the stem, shank, and bowl, and let the parts air dry for at least 48 hours before using it again. So I think I'm on top of the cleaning regimen.
Vanilla extract, now there's an idea. I have rum extract as well. Hmm.

For the last day of April (payday for me), I went ahead with that Savinelli 404 Pocket Rusticated pipe with the acrylic stem --

The 404 has landed . . . and lemme tell ya, it's *pocket*-sized, all right! Which is what I wanted, a smallish pipe like my London Briar from Italy, the basket pipe in which I've had good smokes with Half & Half. Still, the 404 is surprisingly tiny by comparison with most of my pipes, and featherweight as well. It has a balsa filter in it, and the adapter is in the box along with documentation. I may not get to smoke it tonight or tomorrow morning, but possibly tomorrow evening.

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
The 404 has landed . . . and lemme tell ya, it's *pocket*-sized, all right! Which is what I wanted, a smallish pipe like my London Briar from Italy, the basket pipe in which I've had good smokes with Half & Half. Still, the 404 is surprisingly tiny by comparison with most of my pipes, and featherweight as well. It has a balsa filter in it, and the adapter is in the box along with documentation. I may not get to smoke it tonight or tomorrow morning, but possibly tomorrow evening.

A 5" pipe. That's indeed a pocket carry. One ounce is great for weight.

Received this from my daughter & family for my birthday; nice!
proxy.php

Top Bottom