What's new

APRIL 2021 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter the season, no matter the weather the hunt should continue....

Visit the familiar places, seek out new ones, always searching for the elusive find ... and, you never know, you may stumble on that special something because ...

The Scores do await, whether in the wild and online. And when you find one, oh does it feel so good!

And Gents, when you snag one please let us know.

Because, we all want to see and think ... Lucky Dog! I need one of THOSE....

My first Timeless just landed courtesy of @JBoogie , can't wait to put this bad boy to use

IMG_4495.jpg

MDC 250g Lavender bath soap
Declaration Grooming Champs De Lavande & La Petite Prairie Shaving Soap
Guerlain L'instant 100ml edp

Just got this! But can anyone confirm exactly I have here? As near as I can figure, it's a 1936 British Aristocrat. But it has a plain, smooth case (not machine-turned on top), and there is no "Made In England" on the inside lid under "Aristocrat." Yet it has the flip-up blade bank in the case. Has anyone ever seen a British Aristocrat in a case like this? On the razor, the patent number is 400.621 under the base plate and "BR'T. PAT. NO. 400630" is imprinted on the handle in the top non-knurled ring. The handle also has a Gillette diamond logo on the lower non-knurled ring.

Attachments

• Brit Aristo .jpg
    Brit Aristo .jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Brit Aristo case.jpg
    Brit Aristo case.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Brit Aristo under base.jpg
    Brit Aristo under base.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Brit Aristo case open blade bank down.jpg
    Brit Aristo case open blade bank down.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 23
Just got this razor/brush stand from "classicchoices" on Etsy, had them make the same stand I had before but requested it in purpleheart wood and I'm gonna pif my old stand from them to a friend of mine
20210422_130953.jpg

The Phoenix Meta 4 razor
The Mogno shaving cream just arrived and it's excellent.
I set a new 24mm synbad knot into a cool looking handle I had from last year.
Mogno.jpg

Mogno.jpg
Mogno.jpg

Fruitful month:

Razor- RazoRock GameChanger .84P

Soaps- Tub of Hawkins & Brimble Elemi & Ginseng and a tub of Uncle Jon's I Don't Always Shave...

Aftershave Splashes- Bottle of Epsilon Scottish Spirit and a bottle Dr. Jon's Death or Glory.

Just got this! But can anyone confirm exactly I have here? As near as I can figure, it's a 1936 British Aristocrat. But it has a plain, smooth case (not machine-turned on top), and there is no "Made In England" on the inside lid under "Aristocrat." Yet it has the flip-up blade bank in the case. Has anyone ever seen a British Aristocrat in a case like this? On the razor, the patent number is 400.621 under the base plate and "BR'T. PAT. NO. 400630" is imprinted on the handle in the top non-knurled ring. The handle also has a Gillette diamond logo on the lower non-knurled ring.

Nice set though mismatched. 1st generation Aristocrat in a New #88 case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom