Status
Not open for further replies.
Semogue Synthetic brush - 22mm knot
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Enviado de meu SM-G900M usando Tapatalk

Sweet looking brush, Congrats.

Was going to post this yesterday but forgot and now next batch of mail came in.

DSC01482.JPG

Hess 42 with the cracked ice scales in almost mint condition.

Today's load:

DSC01483.JPG

Another batch of Hawaiian Hardwood razor handles. Left is Curly Koa, middle two is Leopard Wood, and right two is Monkey Pod. This is definitely the last of the Hawaiian Hardwood razor handles because I am out of money and officially out of razor heads to put on the handles!

Was going to post this yesterday but forgot and now next batch of mail came in.

View attachment 785093

Hess 42 with the cracked ice scales in almost mint condition.

Today's load:

View attachment 785094

Another batch of Hawaiian Hardwood razor handles. Left is Curly Koa, middle two is Leopard Wood, and right two is Monkey Pod. This is definitely the last of the Hawaiian Hardwood razor handles because I am out of money and officially out of razor heads to put on the handles!

Cool scales and neat handles!

Wasn't expecting this so soon. If I knew it was coming in today, I would have posted all at once so Ron wouldn't have to respond so many times. Gillette Sheraton in good condition:

DSC01486.JPG
DSC01488.JPG

Blemish on the top part of handle looks like plating loss. I had it soaking in Dawn and it is still there. Will try Scrubbing Bubbles tomorrow after my shave.

Wasn't expecting this so soon. If I knew it was coming in today, I would have posted all at once so Ron wouldn't have to respond so many times. Gillette Sheraton in good condition:

View attachment 785369 View attachment 785370

Blemish on the top part of handle looks like plating loss. I had it soaking in Dawn and it is still there. Will try Scrubbing Bubbles tomorrow after my shave.

LOL! Blemish or not that's a fine Sheraton. I don't have one, or a Senator. One of these days!

These arrived in the last few days:

Vie-Long Extra Soft Synthetic 15002 27mm/52mm loft...
Morris & Forndran/Brad Sears Blonde Badger L7 Cobalt 24mm
Shavemac MB2 Silvertip 2-Band Fan 24mm/50mm loft blue marble
Simpson Chubby 2 Synthetic 27mm/52mm loft

2017-04-28-20-20-21.jpg

Still pretty good at controlling my acquisition disorders. This month, four small bottles of after shave lotion: two each of Aqua Velva Musk and Jovan Musk. Damn the local supermarket for having them both on clearance.

Still pretty good at controlling my acquisition disorders. This month, four small bottles of after shave lotion: two each of Aqua Velva Musk and Jovan Musk. Damn the local supermarket for having them both on clearance.

Good pick up. Yeah, sometimes those stores will do it to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom