What's new

April 2017 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
April is here already and Spring is trying to assert itself, but the Scores are not affected.

They are always out there awaiting discovery.

Yes, time does seem to fly but no matter the month, the season, or the weather, there is always something to be found. And you can mark it as yours.

When you find it, let us know.

We all want to see and think ... I'm need one of THOSE....

Today was flea market day. No razors, but I did find a Cologne Aftershave set and a Williams shave stick.
DSCF0023.JPG
DSCF0024.JPG
DSCF0025.JPG

At a recycling shop here in Japan, I found a bowl that I used today as a scuttle. It has a small plug on the bottom so it can hold warm water. Worked great, and got two bowls for $5!

Attachments

• IMG_1657.JPG
    IMG_1657.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1658.JPG
    IMG_1658.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Rudy Vey 'Brienne' handle.

Knot from a seller on Etsy, life2short1971.
It's similar to the Manchurian knot from Elite Razor. A bit denser, whiter tips, and slightly more backbone. Used it this morning and am in love. A very tall brush. Just a touch taller than a Rubberset 400.

25mm X 52mm

IMG_20170406_074440~2.jpg
IMG_20170406_074451.jpg

Thank you! That's what I really enjoy about the wet shaving community; it's small and very personable. Most of the artisans will drop what they're doing to reply to a Facebook message or email. It's so nice to have that in a world where everyone is running around with no time.

Thank you! That's what I really enjoy about the wet shaving community; it's small and very personable. Most of the artisans will drop what they're doing to reply to a Facebook message or email. It's so nice to have that in a world where everyone is running around with no time.

Totally agree! :thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom