What's new

April 2016 Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not an April Fools joke. We really want to drool over acquired shave gear bought this month.

Please post all scores in this thread vs starting a new thread.

Last edited:
proxy.php
Traded these for my Wilkinson Sword flip top.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Have a 2 pucks of Mr. Fines new soap in bound, some PAA Dirt soap and an alum block, Vikingsoap's new creation, and this inbound...
proxy.php

Very nice scores so far this month. Now go out and get those flea market finds!!!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

My buddy, his brother, picked up this for us. (me and my buddy)
And the libation of the day.... [emoji16]
proxy.php

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Bought all this fun stuff;
$image.jpg
Edwin Jagger De89 razor with barley handle, sampler pack of DE blades, alum block, proraso White shave soap, proraso pre/dopo cream, alum block, Edwin Jagger stainless bowl, Edwin Jagger travel razor case, Muhle razor and brush stand. + a few freebie Edwin Jagger shave cream and AS balm samplers.
Oh and also delivered today my Edwin Jagger synthetic brush (21P36) View attachment 651690

Just arrived:
Layrite No. 9 Aftershave
Lea Classic Aftershave
TFS Sotto la Mole Aftershave
Lucky Tiger Bay Rum Aftershave
Cupralight Cream

One of the more creative razor and brush stands I've found. Got on Etsy for $40. Made of oak. I have a loop in the back to hold my straight razor. The artisan offers a variation for DE shavers. The brush is a finest badger, olive wood handle made for me by James Ortega from The Wet Shaving Society Facebook page.

$20160420_185508.jpg$20160420_185508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom