What's new

Appreciation for The Razor Company

Hey Guys,
During the Black Friday sale last month I placed a small order with The Razor Company.
It was shipped promptly and in order except for one soap being the wrong scent. I sent them an email and Jason sent a replacement. Well, this time I got the right scent but the wrong container.

NOTE: I am not writing to be critical of this business but just the opposite. I understand because we all make mistakes.

They always replied in a courteous manner and today I now have Truefitt and Hill 1805 in a wooden bowl (shipped over night), a $10.00 coupon and a soap that they told me not to bother returning.

Mistakes Happen! I am very pleased with what this company did to make things right.

Last edited:
I'm going to chime in and say that though it took a few emails to get a reply, Jason was very good about resolving an issue with a razor I purchased on Black Friday.

I figure that the delay in communication may have been due to the Black Friday buying frenzy, and I am pleased with Jason's remedy.

I was in the area for work today. Stopped in to meet Jason personally. Spent a few hours together talking shaving. He has some amazing things in stock (Caldey aftershave, personna made in Israel blades by the 100’s @koreysmith , some custom scented soaps, and I never saw that many types of blades in stock. Needless to say, I’m checking my bag at the airport to fly home.

Every great company has a story behind it - and this one is Jason’s!

51478F35-3B8A-42BD-B771-ABC146703AF0.jpeg

Top Bottom