What's new

Appeal to Jodhpur Boots (with straps) owners

Hi,

I was looking for a good leather boot for casual wear and after a bit of searching, I decided upon the Jodhpur boot.
I looked in the Shoes of the Day and the Haberdashery Acquisitions thread and saw a fair amount of A strapped jodhpurs, but not a lot of pictures.

Thus, I humbly supplicate you to provide me with photos of your jodhpur boots with straps. I ask because I am in the unique position of having a shoemaker at my disposal. Owing to the fact that he has never done a jodhpur boot before, I wanted to supply him with pictures from all angles so that he doesn't mess up.

In summation, please post pictures of your glorious jodhpur boots from all angles, especially the straps and from the top view as well as from the back, so that I may have it built as soon as possible.

Help a brother out!

I suspect if you do a Google search and click in images, you will have more than enough examples. It will be interesting to see pics from members, too.

I've done an extensive search on Google, but there haven't been any top down photos of the boot. All of them are from the front, or otherwise fashionably presented. That is why I bothered the good fellows here.

Here are some overhead views from Google images you may find useful.
$barker-black-jodhpur-boots.jpg$boots.jpg$Carmina_Jodphur_Overhead_1024x1024.jpg$navy-blue-jodhpur-designer-arthur-knight-mens-boots-side.jpg

Attachments

• $whistles-black-lauren-jodhpur-boots-product-1-16356992-3-352386672-normal_large_flex.jpeg
    $whistles-black-lauren-jodhpur-boots-product-1-16356992-3-352386672-normal_large_flex.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 86
Only two pairs in my closet. And these are not my pictures.

Carmina in brown burnished calf.

proxy.php

And a more trad pair of C&J Cottesmore in chestnut.

proxy.php

Those look absolutely beautiful Professor Chaos. I love the Carmina, though the Crockett and Jones are also handsome.

Top Bottom