What's new

Aphrodite is now in stock!

$_MG_1669.jpg

Just ordered and cannot wait! Love the other soaps and will give this the old review treatment. Will add the review to my current thread!

Ordered a travel puck of every one that the good Dr makes.

Cannot wait, as the photography on the site is just gorgeous, and has made me very impatient to finally try these soaps.
Aphrodite and Hex sound like they'll be my favourites, but am anticipating being forced to reconsider those rankings by the others.

My order came yesterday and I was all geared up to use it last night then... the class I teach went late. :mad3: As a result I have to wait for tonight. I did crack it open to get a whiff and I have to say it is very nice. I like the pomegranate and black current. Cannot wait to get a lather in. Once I do I will report back here and my journal.

I really like the way the rose blends with the other ingredients, they really come together once lathered!

Got to shave with the soap tonight and have to hand it to Dr. Jon. Quality of the soap is top notch as always but the scent is very nice. A little heavy on the rose at first but then when you get the lather whipped up and you can get the sweetness of the pomegranate and apple it all balances nicely. This is making my main rotation.

Mine arrived yesterday and I shaved with it this morning. In the tin, the rose is dominant, but when it lathered, the black currant was what I noticed the most. This isn't a sweet rose/fruit scent. The currant isn't sweet at all. Very nice scent!!

The performance, of course, was on par with the rest of Jon's soaps (I've got Hydra and Anne Bonney, too). Great shave and a great shaving experience!!

Well thank you sir!

Mine arrived yesterday and I shaved with it this morning. In the tin, the rose is dominant, but when it lathered, the black currant was what I noticed the most. This isn't a sweet rose/fruit scent. The currant isn't sweet at all. Very nice scent!!

The performance, of course, was on par with the rest of Jon's soaps (I've got Hydra and Anne Bonney, too). Great shave and a great shaving experience!!

Top Bottom