What's new

Apex predator

shavefan

I’m not a fan
On a serious note Owen, @oc_in_fw start trimming its claws now. You may have to wrap the possessed demon in a towel to start with. Starting that young they get used to it very quick. I would recommend having your vet or someone with experience with kittens to show you the 1st time. The quick is easy to cut when they are that small.

Great tip. Get him/her used to it now and it's a relative breeze in the future.

Yes, they are. But they are also funny as hell.
They sure are. Everything can be an entertaining toy, and their reactions are hysterical.

I remember buying a high-tech litter box for our last kitten. It proclaimed on the box that it was designed by rocket scientists. That should have been a clue that it was b.s. but my common sense failed. The kitten was very proud of himself whenever he used it. Problem was that he always walked headfirst into the box and left his butt hanging out over the floor. After his business he'd fling litter out of the box all over the floor, then strut off like a conquering warlord. It was friggin' hilarious, but I got a cheap and simple replacement pretty quick.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Plum wore out.

A85836EC-81C4-496C-8AC8-C4ACA82B2B06.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
They sure are. Everything can be an entertaining toy, and their reactions are hysterical.

I remember buying a high-tech litter box for our last kitten. It proclaimed on the box that it was designed by rocket scientists. That should have been a clue that it was b.s. but my common sense failed. The kitten was very proud of himself whenever he used it. Problem was that he always walked headfirst into the box and left his butt hanging out over the floor. After his business he'd fling litter out of the box all over the floor, then strut off like a conquering warlord. It was friggin' hilarious, but I got a cheap and simple replacement pretty quick.
Yep, just got a plain old litter box. No problems so far.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My kittens quite literally saved my life. First one is Gizmo, a 3 year old used to be male, and Kat Sajack, a 2 year old used to be female. She's a sweetheart, Gizmo is Satan spawn, lol. Both were bottle fed.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Sounds about right. :)
Adorable!
Yep, even may have won the wife over.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Kittens have lots of energy, when they aren’t sleeping (which is most of the time).

Meet Lucky. She’s a jerk with a napoleon complex. Our older much bigger, much less patient cat regularly bats the poo out of her but she is convinced that she can take him.

Attachments

• 62797F9E-DE3E-4FFC-A85E-EB86D9B40D07.jpeg
    62797F9E-DE3E-4FFC-A85E-EB86D9B40D07.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 6

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Wife took this while I was at work- looks like they are getting chummy. Sorry for the wash out- we get a lot of light through the patio door, and the selfie camera sucks.

shadow.JPG

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Congratulations Owen! He's going to grow up to be a very handsome fella!
proxy.php
Yep, and he's winning over the wife.
Meet Lucky. She’s a jerk with a napoleon complex. Our older much bigger, much less patient cat regularly bats the poo out of her but she is convinced that she can take him.
My sister has a Chihuahua with a Napolean complex (I think it is a trait of that breed)

Top Bottom