What's new

AP Shave Owner’s Club / SOTD Pics

I haven’t gotten one of the handcrafted handles yet, but here’s my 2bed synth
58D4A378-4F96-4460-884D-46E8BF56625E.jpeg

@apshaveco Hey Andrew and AP brush/Knot lovers!

Just a heads up that next week’s SOTD thread will be dedicated to all things AP! We are showing some love for our supporting vendors and AP is a great and active B&B supporter. We will ask B&Bers to show off their AP brushes and/or knots and even their Penny Shaver razors if they have one.

I will be posting the thread tomorrow night so make sure your AP products get lots of use next week and take lots of pics! 👍

Cheers,

Brent

@apshaveco Hey Andrew and AP brush/Knot lovers!

Just a heads up that next week’s SOTD thread will be dedicated to all things AP! We are showing some love for our supporting vendors and AP is a great and active B&B supporter. We will ask B&Bers to show off their AP brushes and/or knots and even their Penny Shaver razors if they have one.

I will be posting the thread tomorrow night so make sure your AP products get lots of use next week and take lots of pics! 👍

Cheers,

Brent
This is awesome! Excited to check in on this thread :)

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
My new G5C came in early!

View attachment 1459102

It’s hard to get a photo that shows all the depth of colour, but it’s amazing in person! Heavy little brush with just the right width when splayed lightly. It’s ready for today’s shave! Thanks Andrew.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I am so excited I am doing cartwheels, I am so happy for you! I didn't know that you were able to order a brush, as you never updated me, you kept it a secret you scandral HAHA! 😁

That is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful brushes I have ever seen! I absolutely love it so much! 😍 And just look at that handle, its freaking gorgeous! 😍 That doesn't appear to be the same Blue Lagoon handle that mine is, because thats a different pattern on yours, but I love it just as much!

How are you liking your new G5C 24mm knot? Is it what you'd hoped it would be? How are you enjoying those super surprisingly soft brush tips? And how are you handling the springyness of the brush? I find, when I have a yogurt consistency of lather on my G5C brush, if I am not careful, when the hairs spring back when doing painting strokes, it will launch lather onto the counter, making you curse lol! 🤣

I am so happy for you, my goodness. My day started out garbage, but its perked up real good now. And since I am here, I might as well tell you, I just ordered two bottles of Venture from Captains Choice, so I can fill that new lovely gorgeous bottle that Scott sent me. See, you gotta love it when a plan comes together, yes sir! 😁

Top Bottom