What's new

FS AP Shave Ebonite G5A brush and Merkur Progress Adjustable Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for your consideration are two items. Prices include PayPal & shipping fees within CONUS.

First is an AP Shave 26mm G5A in a premium Raspberry Ebonite handle. The knot is top quality and set by AP Shave. I really love the shape of this handle (I’m keeping another exact same shape and in Ebonite!). It fits in the hand beautifully and makes it easy to lather in the bowl or face. Just lovely.

I paid $102 for this brush in November 2021. A similar Ebonite and G5A from AP Shave now in 2023 is about $97. An AP Ebonite handle alone is $72. Offering the brush to you for $50. In addition, I’m throwing in a 24mm G5C knot that you can put in a handle yourself.

Second up is the well known and loved adjustable Merkur Progress. Ultimately, I discovered that adjustable razors are just not for me. You can buy one new for around $70. Offering it to you for $30.

Thanks for considering them!

IMG_7482.JPGIMG_7483.JPGIMG_7484.JPGIMG_7485.JPGIMG_7486.JPGIMG_7487.JPGIMG_7488.JPGIMG_7490.JPGIMG_7493.JPGIMG_7497.JPG

My apologies to everyone. From the box, it appears to be model 510 which would be the long handle version. The overall razor measures a tiny bit over 4 inches (I don't have precision tools on me right now just an old school ruler (literally, my old school ruler). I measured the handle and that's about 3 1/2 inches. I should have done my research better for all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom