What's new

Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

alishock

I wrap my lips around a lovely pipe
Out of interest does anyone know of any local producers of nice scuttles. Really fancy a g12 but might be put off by the shipping costs

I have 2 scuttles, robert becker is the most affordable was $70 including shipping here, no one local would make me one.

proxy.php

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Buying a scuttle is not something you do often, most will only buy one. Get the one you like. Things like shipping cost are soon forgotten and the quality of the scuttle and how it looks will remain for ever.
I bought a schwarzweisskeramik scuttle form Germany a few years ago. I can't remember the price or the shipping rate but I considered it reasonable at the time.

Hi everyone. Checking back in: I've spent the last couple of months buying a house and moving, so I have a new address.

Glad to see the box is still travelling well. I've been gathering a few NZ products for the next round, which was going to have a ND theme, so if you find any, add them to the box or send them through.

Sounds like a great idea I'll order some stuff and check out the local craft shops and soap makers.

Are you going to have only NZ products in the box or will there be other goodies?

I'm in regardless :)

Last edited:

alishock

Going to post the box on this weekend. Enjoyed it. At least in so far as, some of the products I didn't like and others I would buy. Open comb razor being high on the list.

I had a few shaves with that razor and thought it was wonderful, I nearly took it out but the Haslinger was just too good. Funny thing is the same guy put in the Haslinger and the razor ... great taste in gear Mike :)

alishock

I would keep it but I think it's too similar to my 34c so will probably go for something with a bit more bite. But it's a nice piece

Hey guys - fellow kiwi here living in Singapore, as its Chinese New Year here its a time for giving!

I have a few things I would like to add to your pass-around and my mum is visiting from Wellington for a few weeks from tomorrow - If someone give me the best address to send a few bits in late march i'll send them your way via my mum.

Cheers
Benz

Box arrived in the North safe and sound thanks Alishock !
BTW where can I get more of the aftershave sample "Brummel"? Smells like a marriage of Aqua Velva and Myrsol Blue, very pleasant.

Can we have the list updated please as AGRNZ needs to know who to send it to next and the last list on page 13 (I think) didn't even have AGRNZ names on it.
I hand delivered the box to AGRNZ yesterday after swapping 3 or 4 items. I also added a collectable coffee item that may interest someone who is a fan of the short black. Its a bit hard to think of something outside that shaving realm that won't get tainted from all the wonderful software in the box. Last time I had the box I put a straight in and this time I took a different one out :) put a nice cased injector and a few blades that someone may like in there to replace it.

Thanks for everyones efforts.

Have any of you guys got the skills to change the scales on a straight razor? Could you pm me if interested.

Can we have the list updated please as AGRNZ needs to know who to send it to next and the last list on page 13 (I think) didn't even have AGRNZ names on it.
I hand delivered the box to AGRNZ yesterday after swapping 3 or 4 items. I also added a collectable coffee item that may interest someone who is a fan of the short black. Its a bit hard to think of something outside that shaving realm that won't get tainted from all the wonderful software in the box. Last time I had the box I put a straight in and this time I took a different one out :) put a nice cased injector and a few blades that someone may like in there to replace it.

Thanks for everyones efforts.
The most recent list is on page 30: after Redzone is newbilong, so AGRNZ can send it on to me if there's no one else waiting for it.

Top Bottom