What's new

Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

2020 Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

As it's the last day of 2019 I have decided to start taking names for the next pass-around, so if you are interested send me a PM or add you name to the post.
We will be underway early February if we have enough people to take part.

Guess we better have some rules!
1. Enjoy the box for up to three weeks then pass it on.
2. Take out anything you like and add something you hope the following people will like.
3. Some of the items must remain in the box like the straight, if you are not sure please ask.
4. Everyone is eligable so long as you live in New Zealand.
5. Would be nice if everyone posted their impressions and suggestions.

Happy New Year :a17:

As there seems to be no interest in another round of the Box I will be putting it in a safe place until maybe mid year. If anyone is interested between now and then please PM me and we will arrange something :)

THE BOX LIVES, SIGN UP HERE :) Pretty Please

The box will be underway in August sometime, it's been hiding for too long.

Vivasanti
Redzone

The box will be underway in late August sometime, it's been hiding for too long. I'm going to dig it out of the cupboard and give it a birthday!

Vivasanti
Redzone
Duanek

The box will be underway in late August , it's been hiding for too long. I'm going to dig it out of the cupboard and give it a birthday!

Vivasanti
Redzone
Duanek
NZLocal
strangehat

Really liking the idea that everyone does a little photo's/review thing when they get the box - keep the excitement up.
And a "I've taken this and put this in - i think you'll like it because...." to keep things on track maybe?

Vivasanti
Redzone
Duanek
NZLocal
strangehat
Grue

Cheers as always Brian

The box will be underway in late August , it's been hiding for too long.

Vivasanti
Redzone
Duanek
NZLocal
strangehat
Fat Larry

Last edited:
Not a worry, it'll give me some time to restock on a few bits so got something interesting to offer up to the box!

Vivasanti
Redzone
Duanek
NZLocal
strangehat
Fat Larry
Grue

Update time, I'm going to get the box on its way this week as it seems we have got all the folks we are going to get.

Box will go in the order on the list :)

Box is on its way, should reach Vivasanti by the end of the week

Vivasanti
Redzone
Duanek
NZLocal
strangehat
Fat Larry
Grue
Uncle Brian

I have decided to add a few new things to the box so it's not just shaving stuff, I wanted to add some single malt samples but never got the little bottles, maybe next time. I'm not sure if the contents will make you all happy but if you find one thing in the box to keep then great.

This box is a big one and so as it travels around the country I would like to hear if you are happy with the box and if not what changes should be made. I would prefer it to be shoe box sized and only contain really nice stuff and some whiskey and ink samples. Just my 00.02 cents worth.

Please

1. Enjoy the box for up to four weeks then pass it on.
2. Take out anything you like and add something you hope the following people will like.
3. All items are up for grabs :)
4. Would be nice if everyone posted their impressions and suggestions.

Cheers,
Brian

Reviews of THE BOX and all its goodies would be wonderful ... hint hint

For the next round I have sample bottles for booze thanks to Grue and also sample bottles for fountain pen ink.

How about sample size soap and creams rather than full tins/tubes?

I'm also going to add some sample teas as I have a few nice ones.

:pipe:

Top Bottom