What's new

Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

This thread seems to have died or maybe our great leader is out doing other things like maybe having a life :) I did send him a pm asking about a new box but never got a reply.

Got any ideas cleanshaved?

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
This thread seems to have died or maybe our great leader is out doing other things like maybe having a life :) I did send him a pm asking about a new box but never got a reply.

Got any ideas cleanshaved?

I think Andrew is still trying to recover after receiving the Veg back again. :laugh:

I see he has not logged on for a few months.
Given that you have sent him a PM with no answer, maybe PM a Mod to see if he is still with us on B&B.

Maybe the Veg has eaten his brain and he is now a zombie!

I have contacted a MOD :) will let you know what happens.

If he is M.I.A what do you want to do? Start another box from scratch?

UPDATE ... I have been in contact with a MOD and there is no reason to think newbilong has left the building or is ignoring us :) Guess he is just busy with his life.

ANYONE WANT TO GET ANOTHER BOX UNDERWAY ??????????????????? WRITE YOUR NAME BELOW PLEASE.

Last edited:
Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

I have added the names of those who have expressed interest just to make the list look good, let's see how many guys sign up before me make any plans on how it will happen.

Uncle Brian - Tauranga
NZLocal - Auckland
FrankD -

Last edited:
I think we should all do that Mike, not sure where these things will be posted too as yet :) I will try to contact newbilong via his trademe account and maybe we can get the box going that way .... I'll keep ya posted

I got a hold of 'Our great Leader' via trademe ............

YOUR QUESTION:
Hi Andrew, are you going to restart the B&B Traveling Box? Some of us are wondering Cheers mate.

SELLER'S ANSWER:
Hey there, yeah I have it half packed already. Thanks for the reminder - will log in to B&B soon and get back in touch.

Last edited:
OK folks it would seem like our great leader is MIA so add your name to the list below if you want to play. just regular shave stuff no specific theme, I fact anything that might interest B&B users is ok.

Uncle Brian - Tauranga

Top Bottom