What's new

AOS soap vs Cade soap

I will certainly give it a try in the morning. Meanwhile, may I ask you to try rubbing the EJ soap on the face and then creating lather. I certain you will not be disappointed. My lather was so dense that I literally could not shave with Mach 5 - I mean I would have had to press VERY hard to get the blades to make contact with skin and actually grab some hair.

That's what I don't like about EJ soaps. I have no problem producing a lather, but I find that it is too thick and lacks the slickness necessary for a good shave. I've added water until the lather becomes runny, and still it wasn't as slick as most other soaps or creams.

Cade is a good soap, but I prefer the AOS soap markedly. I don't mind the smell from the unscented version, you get used to it after a couple shaves, and it always produces a nice thick lather with plenty of cushion.

Some good deals can be had here on the BST on AOS products if you've got a watchful eye.

My lather was so dense that I literally could not shave with Mach 5 - I mean I would have had to press VERY hard to get the blades to make contact with skin and actually grab some hair.

Maybe this is the soaps way of saying to ditch the cartridge :tongue_sm

Top Bottom