What's new

AoS Sandalwood

One of the better soaps out there. Only downside is it's a little expensive compared to some of the other great soaps that are on the market.

I am just about through to the bottom of my puck of AOS sandalwood and it's been a great journey. i only shave 2-3 times per week so this has lasted me about 2 years. great soap from beginning to end. in my opinion, the lather i get from the AOS is very similar to that from speick and valobra soap sticks, which are going to be up next once i polish off this puck.

I've read that the AoS and valobra shave stick might both be made by the same place with the same ingrediants (even down to the order of ingrediants listed on the product) except for the eo.

AOS doesn't have an aftershave splash but they do have a cologne or EDT in their sandalwood scent.

------T_M

I've read that the AoS and valobra shave stick might both be made by the same place with the same ingrediants (even down to the order of ingrediants listed on the product) except for the eo.

AoS buys the majority of the ingredients for their soaps from Valobra, but they add other stuff to it and have their own manufacturing plants. :thumbup1:

Stufreakingpendous soap. :thumbup:

I reviewed it on this site but now I like the Sandalwood scent even more than I did back then.

AOS doesn't have an aftershave splash but they do have a cologne or EDT in their sandalwood scent.

------T_M

The AoS Sandalwood cologne smells very similar to the soap to my nose, so if you want to extend the olfactory experience it will do the trick.

As for the soap - Although it's very good, it didn't make the cut in my shave den. I only use soaps/creams that work A++/excellent for me and the AoS performed at about a B+. I had the same experience with the cream. And it's overpriced, of course... YMMV

Top Bottom