What's new

AoS Peppermint Cream

Recently finished a tub of the peppermint. There were no issues with irritation. Loved the scent. The AOS creams are pricey, but tops in performance.

I picked up a tub at TJ Maxx for $10 and used it for the entire month of December (as a seasonal scent). No irritation whatsoever and I found the scent to be nice but not overpowering or strong.

I don't have sensitive skin, so YMMV.

I found a tub at a GREATLY reduced price at an Ulta store. Got it because I couldn't pass it up at the price. I love it. I am rationing it. I only use it in December because the scent smells so Christmasy.

Art of Shaving peppermint is a top-notch cream, great scent, super performance, lots of emollients.
Not really any menthol burn. Great any time of the year.

art of shaving peppermint merkur myrsol k penhaligon english fern november 6 2015.jpg

It's very nice and the menthol is not very strong. I kinda wish it was, but it's still a nice cream, like most AoS creams. Love finding them for $7 @ TJ Maxx.

I'm just about to finish a tub I got at Marshalls for $8. Excellent cream. Glad I got the chance to try it. I've always been put off by the price charged normally but 8 bucks is eminently doable. Managed to find one more at TJMaxx for $5.

Checked TJ Maxx on vaca in NC and came up empty. I would end software sabattical if I came across a tub of AOS cream under $10.

Top Bottom