What's new

ANZ Soap Sample Pass Around

I can confirm that it has arrived perfectly safe, and the contect has been checked for potentiall damages, and everything is ok. Unfortunately I won't be able to put my nose-hands till at least Saturday :(

Thank you very much!
Fer

I can confirm that it has arrived perfectly safe, and the contect has been checked for potentiall damages, and everything is ok. Unfortunately I won't be able to put my nose-hands till at least Saturday :(

Thank you very much!
Fer
Perfect, AusPost must just like hoarding parcels then 🤣 enjoy!

Gents, such amazing box of cool stuff, and stuff I have never tried.
I will post my comments about each products after a couple of uses...
I have use once C&S, and I am afraid as many people, I got too much the scent of clay from it (i seems that it is normal from valobra soaps until they are more used) so I barely got he scent, but the performance was nice. After nezt sahve I will comment here
Best
Fer

Hey all, once it gets moving again and around those already on the list I may be keen depending what's in it as I don't use tallow soaps. But if there's a few vegan that means I still get to try those and there's more of the rest left for everybody else to try.

Let’s get it going again boys. I’ve recently put the finishing touches on the soap den. Currently have the following items that need to move on.

Nuavia Blu
Saponificio Varesino 70th
Simpson Unscented Cream

Will also include a sample of one of the final den selection creams. Pick one of the below.

SMN
Adp
Speick
Castle Forbes 1445

Who’s next on the list @bernie01?

Top Bottom