What's new

Anyone with 3D-printer and Omega #48 or #49 brushes?

I designed a stand for my brushes, but sadly I lack access to any 3D-printer. In case someone wants a brush stand for two Omega brushes, feel free to print this stand and then give feedback so I am able to update the design. The stand can be found here: Omega Shaving Brush Stand by engblom - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4700503
Neat design! I will print it and give you my feedback. My brush stand design is a simple one, but it cannot be wall-mounted, and I think yours can. And if it's wall-mounted, the base can be used as a mini shelf.

Neat design! I will print it and give you my feedback. My brush stand design is a simple one, but it cannot be wall-mounted, and I think yours can. And if it's wall-mounted, the base can be used as a mini shelf.
Thanks! Yes, with some double sided tape it could be wall mounted.

I am curious if you did print it? It is supposed to grip the middle of the handle.

I am curious if you did print it? It is supposed to grip the middle of the handle.
Well, it took me a while, but here it is. The brush stand works perfectly. It has the perfect thickness for 3d printing and the handle opening should accommodate most large brushes. The ideal orientation for printing is on its back. this way you don't need supports when printing. It works great as a free-standing brush stand, but it can also be wall-mounted with command strips or the like.
20210107_054857.jpg

Well, it took me a while, but here it is. The brush stand works perfectly. It has the perfect thickness for 3d printing and the handle opening should accommodate most large brushes. The ideal orientation for printing is on its back. this way you don't need supports when printing. It works great as a free-standing brush stand, but it can also be wall-mounted with command strips or the like.
View attachment 1205295
Thank you for testing it! Do you also happen to have an Omega #48 or #49 brush? I am curious of how it fits this brush.

Top Bottom