What's new

Anyone who assembles brushes with supplied parts?

Hello all,

I had submitted a request to Bernd at Shavemac for what will probably comprise a relatively expensive brush. Although he has not yet replied I have begun to consider whether or not I want to invest such a significant amount of money in a brush right now, considering my current financial situation.

Someone mentioned TGN brush knots and handles but their website states it may be necessary to drill the handle to make the knot fit or adjust the loft. I do not have a drill or any experience doing this. If I were to order a Silvertip knot and a Butterscotch brush handle, would someone be willing to fix the head in it for me to a specific loft?

I don't do handle construction but I do reassemble. You find a handle you like and a brush knot and I will take care of it for you if you would like. I charge $8 for time and energy you pay to ship it all to me and for the parts as well as return shipping. Fix up include removal of old knot, polish and cleanup of handle and resetting of your new knot. Of course time and energy cost goes down if it requires less work.

Top Bottom