What's new

Anyone Watch Oregon vs OU vs Criminal Officials?

Let's see how many PAC 10 fans claim a "Win is a Win!"
That game was an affront to college sportsman everywhere. Do you think the NCAA needs to step in? Or call in Guido with the violin case?

Here is my POST from after the game.

I'm certainly no OU fan, but I am a football fan and that call(s) was rediculous.

If you say anything other that OU got screwed by the replay system you are a LIAR plain and simple.

I'm sure it's only coincidence it was a Pac 10 team, at a Pac 10 stadium, and a Pac 10 crew, and the Big 12 team got the short stick.... by far the biggest hose job I've seen in years... blowing a call is one thing... that's why instant replay was introduced at the college level.

I believe it's "sportsmen" and cry me a river about bad officiating. I'm sure Ben Hur had complaints as well. Unfortunately it's part of the game. :wink:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Hey, a win is a win.:biggrin1:

I didn't have a dog in the fight, so to speak, but that was one hell of an example of poor officiating.

should have never been close enough for the Ref's call to decide it. But the Ref's still should get it right c'mon!!!!

PAC 10 has suspended the officials for one game and apologized to OU but the score stands.

PAC 10 rules dictate that their officials alone will referee all PAC 10 interconference home games. I suspect that the PAC 10 teams may soon find it difficult to attract quality interconference opponents in the near futurer unless this rule is changed.

MJB said:
PAC 10 has suspended the officials for one game and apologized to OU but the score stands.

PAC 10 rules dictate that their officials alone will referee all PAC 10 interconference home games. I suspect that the PAC 10 teams may soon find it difficult to attract quality interconference opponents in the near futurer unless this rule is changed.

Here is the ESPN Article.

I am certainly no Oklahoma fan, but they got screwed. Replay was supposed to fix these problems, not add to them.

And, what is the deal with the Oregon Uniforms? Faux Diamond Plating on the shoulders?

Top Bottom