What's new

Anyone want an early ’90s Gillette Sensor handle?

Of all the questions I've asked here, this may be the silliest, but I'm going to ask anyway. Would anyone have any use for an early '90s Gillette Sensor handle? I don't remember for sure when I bought it, or know if there's even any way to tell - best guess is '93, but could be anywhere from about 1990-95. Since birth year razors are a thing, maybe a young-un here would want it, though I have yet to see anyone coveting a birth-year cartridge razor.

Anyway, I've binned my last cartridge so I'm done with the handle. If someone wants it, let me know and it's yours. Otherwise I'll bin the handle too in a few days.

97FDC978-2674-4E4D-9C75-9EF900498074.jpeg

CFCA1880-F544-494A-BD39-AEFAC8141656.jpeg

Interesting, I didn't even think to check there since AFAIK they still make Sensors, they just don't market them since they have far more lucrative razors with more bells, whistles, and blades. Looks like there are some NOS from that era going for... don't know if I'd call it big money, but more than I'd expect. And 1 used one that looks like the same handle, but asking price is not enough to make me regret offering this here (and it comes with 8 cartridges). Unfortunately, it doesn't mention a year, I'm kinda curious if I'm right about 1993.

I thought there would have been a taker by now on your kind offer. Surprised no one has stepped forward yet. I’m sure someone will. Thank you for your generosity, sir!

Of all the questions I've asked here, this may be the silliest, but I'm going to ask anyway. Would anyone have any use for an early '90s Gillette Sensor handle? I don't remember for sure when I bought it, or know if there's even any way to tell - best guess is '93, but could be anywhere from about 1990-95. Since birth year razors are a thing, maybe a young-un here would want it, though I have yet to see anyone coveting a birth-year cartridge razor.

Anyway, I've binned my last cartridge so I'm done with the handle. If someone wants it, let me know and it's yours. Otherwise I'll bin the handle too in a few days.

View attachment 1524764

View attachment 1524765
I'll take it, my son uses a twin blade cart and this is a much better handle

Top Bottom