What's new

Anyone want a discount?

Hey all, I'm about to put in an order for some tea stuff at Jas-etea. I'm a new customer and I see at the top of the home page that if a new customer is referred the referrer gets a coupon. Since my lurking has caused all of you guys to refer me I figure one of you should get the referer's bonus. Please send me a PM and I'll post up when I've gotten info, first PM gets it.

Hey all, I'm about to put in an order for some tea stuff at Jas-etea. I'm a new customer and I see at the top of the home page that if a new customer is referred the referrer gets a coupon. Since my lurking has caused all of you guys to refer me I figure one of you should get the referer's bonus. Please send me a PM and I'll post up when I've gotten info, first PM gets it.

Very clever says the engineer to the engineer! No sense letting those referrals go to waste! :thumbup:

I will warn you. That place is addictive. Congrats on your order.

no kiddding look at this.

Your Order Contains the Following Items:

* 1 x Early Spring 2009 Premium Silver Needles White Tea from Yunnan
(Options: 50 Grams)
* 1 x "Snow Dragon" Supreme Yunnan Pure Bud Green Tea
(Options: 50 Grams)
* 1 x Red Zisha Cups w/ White Glazed Interior - 4 cups - 40ml
* 1 x Sampler set: Classic Menghai Raw Pu-erh Tea recipes
* 1 x Imperial High Mountain Tie Guan Yin - 2009 Autumn - 25 grams
* 1 x 2009 Rou Gui (Cinnamon) Wuyi Rock Tea-Zheng Yan, 2009 Spring - 25 grams
* 1 x Classic Handcrafted Dong Ding Oolong ( Hong Sui Oolong)
* 1 x Muzha Ti Guan Yin (Classic Roasted Iron Goddess)
* 1 x Four Season Oolong Tea ( Evergreen Oolong Tea)

Interesting place. Their Chinese Calligraphy Mug looks like it would make a great shave mug! (sorry, only tea I do is Luzianne, sweet, with lemon, ice cold).

Interesting place. Their Chinese Calligraphy Mug looks like it would make a great shave mug! (sorry, only tea I do is Luzianne, sweet, with lemon, ice cold).

Sacrilege! Red Diamond makes the best tea for iced tea, everyone* knows that!

*Hopefully, everyone also knows that I am just being silly.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Jasetea has been the undoing of many a member here. :tongue_sm

Steve's place is the best.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom