What's new

Anyone used this seller for PolSilver or Wizamet?

Any experience if these are legit or fake? If fake then please share recommended sellers.

Can’t comment on the second (“vintage”).
On the first the package looks like the ones I have , but the blade is different. Mine have “super iridium” printed above the slit.
Irrespective of this I wonder why anyone would buy them at this price, but to each his own I guess.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I've had some of the old brown packaged ones. They are really good for me. Definitely very old stock blades.

They don't look legit to me. This is what they usually look like, click the thumbnail:
polsilver-1.png

Don't play the game of "discontinued, rare, get them before it is too late" that has been going on for years. The genuine Polsilvers are good blades, but not usually worth the price charged.

The same blade is available as the Wizamet Super Iridium that costs about $45/250 which is $0.18 each. That is probably more than five years worth.

Or buy a very similar blade that is less expensive: the Perma-Sharp Super that costs around $14/100 or $0.14 each. Or try the GSB or Nacet blades, instead.

perma-sharp-super-1.png

Last edited:
The first are fakes. The second brownish box though are vintage 80s stuff. Very nice, although not as sharp as the blue Iridiums

Top Bottom