What's new

Anyone Used The King Ice Bear 10,000 Stone On Razors?

The title pretty much says it all. I’m looking for some feedback on the King Ice Bear 10K for razors either as a finishing stone or a pre finisher. Thanks

I have an old one that I bought back in the late 90’s from a woodworking supplier.

It is a great stone capable of producing a near mirror finish similar to a Naniwia 12k but does not load up like the Super Stones do.
Interestingly that stone was sold as an 8, 10 and 12k there are some old post on knife forums about the stone and the grit “rating”.

Mine is on a wooden base and about an inch and a half thick. Nice stone, the King line is very underrated.

I have an old one that I bought back in the late 90’s from a woodworking supplier.

It is a great stone capable of producing a near mirror finish similar to a Naniwia 12k but does not load up like the Super Stones do.
Interestingly that stone was sold as an 8, 10 and 12k there are some old post on knife forums about the stone and the grit “rating”.

Mine is on a wooden base and about an inch and a half thick. Nice stone, the King line is very underrated.
Ok good to know. I’ve been toying around with the idea of a full king progression from bevel all the way to finish. I just feel like I need the historical perspective for some reason.

Top Bottom