What's new

Anyone use Hemp/CBD Butter as an Aftershave Balm?

My father-in-law has shingles. I gave him my bottle of CBD lotion, which I used a couple of years ago for a sore knee, to help with his pain. He’s running low, so I got him another bottle. And grabbed a replacement for my own.

My stuff is called ”Endoca Hemp Whipped Body Butter.” It’s mostly Shea Butter and Palm Oil (and 1500 mg of CBD), flavored by Cocoa Seed Butter and Vanilla Extract. It smells divine.

I tried it this morning as an aftershave. It has a majestic face feel, and the chocolate/vanilla hints are very pleasant.

Has anyone else tried CBD butter as an aftershave?

Is it this? ENDOCA HEMP WHIPPED BODY BUTTER - https://realtestedcbd.com/product/hemp-whipped-body-butter/

ive been using a couple pachamama branded cbd balms for muscle strain/pain relief.

But to answer your question, not as a balm.

i have used athletic rub w/ cbd that i didnt wash off my hands after applying and it has Shea + Cacao Butter, Jojoba, Almond, Lavender & Peppermint Oil. Its smells and feels great on my hands. but i havent used it as a balm.

Yes, that’s it. I bought the products my 85 year-old father-in-law uses at the local weed store, but the Endoca product is produced in the Netherlands without THC, so one can order it online for delivery anywhere (i.e., jurisdictions without local weed stores).

I have a very large aftershave collection, so I hope not to make CBD balm an aftershave habit…

P.S. I’m flying to Denver next week. I’ll try to visit the Pachamama store while I’m there. The scent combo sounds intriguing.

Last edited:
Just used the athletic rub as a balm post ASL. Feels nice, oils generally are great for me. may have to try it a couple times, it may not be as strong as your butter, it’s rated as 500mg full spectrum hemp and i dont know how much of that is CBD vs some other cannabinoids.

Top Bottom