What's new

Anyone use cigar holders?

Curious if anyone uses them? Pros and cons to using them? I see briar boy use them alot through his instagram account. I may have just aquired a set of meer cigar holders :lol:

394724646_o.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Cool! BriarBoy uses holders, or at least has in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a Meer one a couple of years ago. Never used it. It's to small of a ring. Part of the taste I enjoy is keeping the cigar in my mouth.

Cool! BriarBoy uses holders, or at least has in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes he does. He was probably the main inspiration in me looking into trying them. I'm very curious as to their effects on the flavor. So far I like the sounds od pros to using them.

Bought a Meer one a couple of years ago. Never used it. It's to small of a ring. Part of the taste I enjoy is keeping the cigar in my mouth.
Thats cool. I'v never been one to really taste a cigar other than by smoke or a cap sweetener on my lips. I tend to hold the cigar more with my lips anyhow. Otherwise the cigar gets too damp and seems to mess with the draw. I thought about getting a single holder just to try them but if I ended up using it more often it would have costed more to fill in the full set. Got a pretty good deal on the set with case though. I was sure the offer I made was going to be declined haha oops.

Mark,
It's a beautiful set. You should be proud to add it to your collection.
Another (internet) friend of mine from across the pond (Jonathan Want) is famous for saying "in our hobby there is no right and wrong"
I hope you enjoy them, if you don't they will make a beautiful display!

Mark,
It's a beautiful set. You should be proud to add it to your collection.
Another (internet) friend of mine from across the pond (Jonathan Want) is famous for saying "in our hobby there is no right and wrong"
I hope you enjoy them, if you don't they will make a beautiful display!

Most definitely! Each person has their preferences haha. I suppose I'm still experimenting with mine :) .

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Kent & Mark:
Thanx for the
Shout-out.jpg
, support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

BTW, compared with my last pic of my 2nd holder (pictured left below),...it's 'breaking in' nicely and getting nice color too!
proxy.php

cigar-holder-jpg.820000
Cigar Holder - 3.JPG

proxy.php
"Pull out a [cigar holder] at a dinner party [and the world stops in its awe]". Martyn Harris

PS My 1st Holder;

my-cigar-holder-jpg.820002

Last edited:
Kent & Mark:
Thanx for the View attachment 849169 , support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

BTW, compared with my last pic of my 2nd holder (pictured left below),...it's 'breaking in' nicely and getting nice color too!
proxy.php

cigar-holder-jpg.820000
View attachment 849195

proxy.php
"Pull out a [cigar holder] at a dinner party [and the world stops in its awe]". Martyn Harris

PS My 1st Holder;

my-cigar-holder-jpg.820002

Awesome! I'm not sure yet if I'll use them every cigar but I'm excited to try it out :thumbup:

I believe Imp meerschaum makes this set. It seems to be sold by places that sell imp meer pipes.

Top Bottom