Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

:lol::lol::lol:

I haven't seen you around much, Sis.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I think because of having to change plans to accommodate her.

Well, please let her know that I personally don't want to meet at a place where we can't get a bite to eat in addition to a drink if we want it.
So, it wasn't her that had me changing my vote.
I just think that if a bunch of us are going to meet and chat, and have a few drinks, good sense would dictate that we be in a place where some food might also be ingested instead of only alcohol.

Well gents, I'm in. I live about 10 minutes away so whatever date you pick is fine with me, I should be able to make it.

Are we bringing wives as well?

:I'm starting to take down names of potential attendees, and we can look to a Saturday in late spring, (specific date to be narrowed down a bit later)

I'd come subject to the constraint of last minute travel. Late April or late May are good for me. Early May is travel. Of course the idea of "spring" is rather meaningless in Chicago - it will probably either be frosty cold or 90 degrees in May. At least the days will be predictably longer daylight though.

Well, please let her know that I personally don't want to meet at a place where we can't get a bite to eat in addition to a drink if we want it.
So, it wasn't her that had me changing my vote.
I just think that if a bunch of us are going to meet and chat, and have a few drinks, good sense would dictate that we be in a place where some food might also be ingested instead of only alcohol.

I agree.

Well gents, I'm in. I live about 10 minutes away so whatever date you pick is fine with me, I should be able to make it.

Are we bringing wives as well?

Skklog obviously is. That means Mrs. Blackfoot is more likely to come too.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Potential attendees so far for a Saturday in Late April or Late May;

baba
blackfoot
blantyre
gollum83
jonwings
luvmysuper
mike72
Minxy