What's new

Anyone try the Uno Shave Co. single blade?

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
It looks encouraging. I'm anxious for feedback. I'm sure someone will try it. It seems to tick at least some of the boxes I laid out awhile ago. It's not a deal breaker for me that it doesn't pivot. I think pivot would be nice, but it would drive up cost. Poorly done pivot is worse than no pivot. No lube strip is a big plus!

Dang sabbatical anyway! LOL

It looks encouraging. I'm anxious for feedback. I'm sure someone will try it. It seems to tick at least some of the boxes I laid out awhile ago. It's not a deal breaker for me that it doesn't pivot. I think pivot would be nice, but it would drive up cost. Poorly done pivot is worse than no pivot. No lube strip is a big plus!

Dang sabbatical anyway! LOL

Agree could be...hope it is, just want to hear what users say

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
He lost me with the back to front Baseball cap...
I think he was trying to imitate GeoFat boy in some ways, but with a hat rather than a bandana. I watched about 30 seconds of the video and switched to reading pages on the website.

I'm curious. It remains to be seen if I'm curious enough to plunk down my money, but they've got the right idea.

definitely looks interesting.. not too expensive as a handle. But $10 for 12 blades, seems a bit high, different subscriptions for time arent cheaper though, just subscriptions.
It seems to be in the neighborhood of the cost of a pack of 10 store-brand Trac II carts, at least around these parts. I might bite the bullet and try it. The Gillette Guard is a good razor, but I'd like to see a more consistently good single-blade cartridge razor, and the handle certainly seems to be more robustly made.

Oh what the heck, I ordered the starter kit. It'll be interesting to see how it works.

i was thinking i would too as a travel razor... but all my travel has been cancelled and with my luck, something with the uno company would happen before i got to use it as such.

Please give us your reactions after you use them....what do you currently shave with and how do they work for you?
I use several different razors: Gillette Super Blue (Tech), Wilkinson Sword Classic (black plastic), King C. Gillette, RazoRock Hawk, Trac II, Gillette Guard, and Bic Flex5 Hybrid. They all work well.

Well, my UNO arrived today. Haven't done much more than take it out of the shipping envelope, but I think I'll give it a test run tomorrow morning.

Well, my UNO arrived today. Haven't done much more than take it out of the shipping envelope, but I think I'll give it a test run tomorrow morning.
I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts and review of this razor!

Top Bottom