What's new

Anyone try the B&M Soft heart Series soaps?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Yes, the Soft Heart base is amazing. Very luxurious.
9BC21863-0B19-4E65-BA0D-082D56DD4958.jpeg

Hannah's Dad

B&M used to make an outstanding unscented shave soap. I was hoping they were getting back in the unscented business. Hopefully now that they sold out they will know there is a demand.
The Soft Heart Series soaps are random drops of about 100 jars, in random scents. You may want to reach out to Will directly and maybe he can sell you a few jars of unscented. He is all about customer service.

Yes I got a tub of the Unscented soft heart series just recently, but I haven’t used it yet. It’s quite a soft soap so have people who have used it just scooped some out of the tub and into a bowl to lather?. Taking a brush and loading straight from the tub could be overload city!.

Yes I got a tub of the Unscented soft heart series just recently, but I haven’t used it yet. It’s quite a soft soap so have people who have used it just scooped some out of the tub and into a bowl to lather?. Taking a brush and loading straight from the tub could be overload city!.
I haven't used it, but I saw Will say that he thinks this formula has the best performance of what he's made, but because it's so soft he went with a different formula to be the new regular product offering (excelsior). Precisely because this one is so soft it could be used up quickly, as you say, and people might complain if that was the company's standard product.

Hannah's Dad

Noticeably better than Kaizen in my use. I’ve had a few Soft Heart jars. Paganini’s Violin is their best to date, subtle and refined. Probably the best soap base made today.

View attachment 1140663
I got this one too. At first whiff, I wasn’t sure the scent was for me. Then I shaved with it and I’ve grown to love the scent. This base has amazing slickness, cushion and post-shave qualities. Superb. I’ve got this base in Diamond, too, and Hallows has been ordered. If Will keeps pushing this base, I’ll keep buying.

I missed the Paganini’s release. How did all of you know he was releasing it? I’ve signed up for email notifications but didn’t get an email.

I missed the Paganini’s release. How did all of you know he was releasing it? I’ve signed up for email notifications but didn’t get an email.

Will announced this as sort of a flash release on his Instagram page.

He also uses Reddit (r/Wetshaving) - Tuesday New Products announcement post mostly, but not for the Paganini release.

Top Bottom