What's new

Anyone try Fresh Shaving Cream

Attempting to access yields:

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-DTB-00001
Description: Error opening 'Merchant2/00000001/basklist.dbf': The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Must have been a transitory condition... Ingredients are interesting.. Mode de employ does not sound so agreeable though. Brushless or brush? I wonder what kind of lather it produces.

There's a Fresh store near me, so I may go check it out. I'll let you know how it is.

I bought a tube today for $22, and will let you know how it works. Yes, that tub was pricey, but it was huge. Biggest tub of shave cream i have seen.

jer said:
I bought a tube today for $22, and will let you know how it works. Yes, that tub was pricey, but it was huge. Biggest tub of shave cream i have seen.

Uuuuuuuuh, so which is it, a tube or a tub?:confused:

Oh yeah, and how'd it shave?

woodbane said:
Uuuuuuuuh, so which is it, a tube or a tub?:confused:

Oh yeah, and how'd it shave?

I bought a TUBE for $22, but they also sell a TUB for $38.

I used it this moning- it is defintely a brushless cream. I tried using a brush, but it is too concentrated to lather. That said, it was a great shave- I felt as though I had had a super-moisturizing treatment. It has a nice "fresh" scent, citrusy and olivey, and shaved extreemely close. I would think this would be great as a winter cream.

I've used this cream also... no real chance of getting this to lather with a brush (as has already been mentioned). Your skin does feel good afterwards, but the price, to me, doesn't justify purchase. Especially when considering the amount of extra cream needed per shave due to its brushless properties.

The Fresh face wash and face moisturizer, also pricey items, are excellent.

Drew

Top Bottom