What's new

Anyone tried Fine Accoutrements cream?

I never knew Fine was offering shaving cream. Just curious if anyone had tried it? Would love to read some reviews.

I saw this at Pasteur's, but got turned off by the description and the price. It's $14.99 for a tube. It's described as being "generously fragranced" on the website, which makes me sneeze even thinking about it.

Generously fragranced sounds awesome if it’s the American Blend scent. Sometime in 2019 I’m going to give it a go.

I saw this at Pasteur's, but got turned off by the description and the price. It's $14.99 for a tube. It's described as being "generously fragranced" on the website, which makes me sneeze even thinking about it.
Ooo, is it with the rest of the Fine lineup? I didn´t see this when I was there earlier last week.

I would give it a try if he had them in Orange Noir or Italian Citrus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1. Hoping they’re testing out the waters with the AB and platinum before doing the rest of the line. Would love it in O’Noir and Italian Citrus.

Ooo, is it with the rest of the Fine lineup? I didn´t see this when I was there earlier last week.
Sorry it took so long to respond to this. Now the information is old, but as of 2 weeks ago Pasteur's had 2 tubes of Platinum and 1 American Blend. I don't know how much they started with, but if it sold out that fast I'm willing to bet they'll be getting more. If I remember correctly, it was immediately to the left of the hard soaps.

Sorry it took so long to respond to this. Now the information is old, but as of 2 weeks ago Pasteur's had 2 tubes of Platinum and 1 American Blend. I don't know how much they started with, but if it sold out that fast I'm willing to bet they'll be getting more. If I remember correctly, it was immediately to the left of the hard soaps.
No worries, they d a tube of Platinum when I stopped by last week.

I shaved this morning with Fine Platinum shaving cream. It was a great shave with no irritation.

The lather performance for me wasn’t quite at the level of the soap though. The lather seemed similar to TOBS or AOS, which are definitely good, but the soap performs like Tabac which performs better for me than TOBS and AOS.

The scent however is much stronger with the cream than the soap.

Please remember this was just one shave, I’d really need more shaves to be definitive.

My first shave with the cream (American Blend) was very good. The scent was just like the soap and the strength was excellent. It lathered really well and the performance was quite good. I'll have to give it a few more tries to be sure how I feel about it. But the first try was positive. The folks at the shop were hoping to get some in the other scents.

Second shave with the American Blend Cream this morning and I was impressed. Great lather and slickness with the familiar and excellent scent. I agree with the earlier post that this cream is on par with TOBS and similar creams. I hope they fill out the line with their other scents.

proxy.php

I really like this cream. It doesn’t have the same lather performance as the soap, but! It smells perfect and shaved like a million bucks. I’m so glad I have this. Truly, the highlight of today.

Top Bottom