What's new

Anyone tried Bombies Product X yet?

Bombies finally released Product X a month or two ago. The retailers that carry Bombies don't seem to have it yet (MistHub at least), but it's available on Bombies.com. I ordered a 30ml of it yesterday to give it a try. It's described as peach with a milky finish, so it should be interesting. I've found myself wanting something fruity now that it's summer, hopefully this does the trick.

I thought Yogurt was the flavour of 2015. Regardless please post how you like it. I am not big on peach flavours but it sounds like a nice composition for the summer.

I've heard that about yogurt as well, but I haven't tried one. It just doesn't sound like something I'd want to vape, but I'd probably give one a shot if given the chance.

I've heard that about yogurt as well, but I haven't tried one. It just doesn't sound like something I'd want to vape, but I'd probably give one a shot if given the chance.
Interested as well, put not paying that much for a whim. Rather wait and see if anyone I know gets some so I can try it.

My Bombies order showed up today, earlier than I had expected. I'd read that some people think it tastes like peach ring gummy candies and happened to see some at the store yesterday, so I bought a bag. I don't know if I'd had them before, but really liked them. Product X takes VERY similar to them, with hints of fresh peach as well. Great summer vape for sure!

Top Bottom