What's new

Anyone Still Wearing Blue Stratos?

I was born in the early eighties and I remember all of my older siblings getting aftershaves for Christmas. It was usually the Aqua Velva, Old Spice, English Leather and other usual players; however, the other day I stumbled upon a reference to Blue Stratos and when I saw the bottle it brought me back to my childhood.

Does anyone still wear this stuff and how does the new stuff smell. Is it worth me adding to my collection?

I can't compare the new versus the old, but the new stuff is pretty strong. I just PIFd my bottle to someone else. If you liked it that much, yes, it's worth trying. Even if it's a little different, I'm sure it'll still bring back some good memories.

I just received @TheVez2's PIF. I haven't tried the Blue Stratos yet, but my first impression of it straight from the bottle was favorable. I'll be trying it for the first time early next week.

61OX.jpg
I used it often but it was abandoned for a while in here. Few weeks ago found it again on amazon and ordered a 100mL bottle.
Happy find for me because the old Indian licensee MCPL has not changed the formulation and it is same old strong Citrus vibes to it. Even the glass bottle is old design. I didn't like the atomiser top but no biggie.
Strong 80s stuff, in a good way. I got the pack in above picture.

I just tried it for the first time this morning. I think it's very similar to Paul Sebastian PS after shave, but it's still pretty different. Pretty nice smelling stuff!

View attachment 878124 I used it often but it was abandoned for a while in here. Few weeks ago found it again on amazon and ordered a 100mL bottle.
Happy find for me because the old Indian licensee MCPL has not changed the formulation and it is same old strong Citrus vibes to it. Even the glass bottle is old design. I didn't like the atomiser top but no biggie.
Strong 80s stuff, in a good way. I got the pack in above picture.
Can you reference the seller?

If it wasn't for the free health care I'd move south of the border for their superior aftershave selections. :)

I have a sister in Buffalo. I may need to have her stock up for me.

Top Bottom