What's new

Anyone see this before, Kaweco Sport Brass

New pen arrived to day, Kaweco Sport Brass with a 1.1mm stub nib pre fitted and a gold nostalgia clip, with a free mini piston filler that's even seems to work (for time being). All is Ok absolutely superb and loaded with Diamine Red Dragon. However has anyone seen these markings befor?

IMG_20210305_181408609_HDR.jpg

none of my other Kaweco Sports have any markings of any kind other than the official Kaweco ones. It doesn't bother me and it's on the screw in section. I'm just curious as to what it is / for.

Cheers.

I just checked my Kaweco Sport stonewashed aluminum, and it doesn't have anything like that on it either. My best guess is some sort of quality control numbering, perhaps? Weird cause I'd expect that sort of marking to be in a place hidden on the pen, not open to see when using it. The brass ones are really nice, still.

Like I say none of my other Sports have anything like this, AL or plastic. Its hidden under the barrel when assembled so doesn't show. IMHO its kinda cool.

Like I say none of my other Sports have anything like this, AL or plastic. Its hidden under the barrel when assembled so doesn't show. IMHO its kinda cool.
OK, it being hidden reinforces my thought on it being some quality control mark, so they know which milling machine was used, or which batch of parts it came out of.

Top Bottom