What's new

Anyone recognize this razor?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
If I want to recommend an all-stainless steel razor that is both cost-effective and performance, I would definitely think of the "Razorock game changer" and "Rockwell 6s".

They are also very hotly discussed options in B&B, because it is indeed the best intersection of performance and price; even if I have other modern or vintages, I must admit their success.

Well color me disappointed. I thought I was going to be on the hunt for a new toy. Anyway, you're getting a fine razor. I'm really happy with mine.
Wait, you have this razor?... please identify it for me. And, btw, you won't pick up a new Gillette because it's a 3 piece and not a tto? Still a piece of history imo....

#displayenvy
I love the one she chose for me. It's by FirsTime & Company, comes in 5 colors, with and without mirrors. I keep soaps and stuff behind the mirrors. She got it at Wayfair, but $100 cheaper on Amazon... Yes, Wayfair caved when I called! If you do a more generic search for "barn door cabinet" on Amazon there are some nice ones at the $100 price point. I can honestly say after looking and looking she knocked it out of the park!
Screenshot_20210304-091456_Chrome.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Wait, you have this razor?... please identify it for me. And, btw, you won't pick up a new Gillette because it's a 3 piece and not a tto? Still a piece of history imo....
I don't have the one in your original post. I have the Heritage.

Gillette. The same one you linked to.
Lol, who's on first! I've been referring to the pic in my op. Lmao. I figured out is west coast shaving 173 model or something. Only a $20 razor on sale, but they say it's the heaviest one they make... so for this Fatboy lover it works out better than expected.
I'm sure it'll be lighter than than my Stahly Live Blade. For those not in the know, OMG a50 year old wind up vibrating double edge.
16149050679072696733577874907747.jpg

Top Bottom