What's new

Anyone Recognise This Cheapy DE?

Anybody got any clues as to who this razor is made by and where?

It looks like a cheapy Asian production with a nice SS handle and some unusual design features.
The bottom of the baseplate is almost completely flat and the guard has a true toothcomb design.

It looks like the sort of thing you'd find on the bay for £7.99, but has anybody seen one of these before?
IMG_7100.JPG
IMG_7101.JPG
IMG_7102.JPG
IMG_7103.JPG
IMG_7105.JPG

I have one very similar to that which was the basis of my devette trials.

I originally purchased it just for the handle which was a generic clone of the Weber Classic. I've seen the same vendors sell variations probably depending on what the manufacturer is producing at any particular time.

Mine was made in Pakistan and I suspect the ones posted by the OP is too, rather than a Chinese origin.

Both the Chinese and Indian stainless steel handles I've seen to date are all much less substanstial than the Pakistani ones.

Men's Classic Traditional Shaver Safty Shaving Saloon Razor Double Edge, NEW | eBay

This is also Maggard's rebranded V3A but with chrome plating, vs gunmetal. That's a nice handle though and I've never seen it.

I'm surprised at what a nice shave this razor gives.
It's in the FaTip range of aggression, a lot of blade feel and very very smooth - a real quality experience.
As others have reported with this head there were some minor blade alignment issues but these were no big deal.

With that lovely handle this aggressive razor is a class act!
IMG_7128.JPG

The handle seems to be not so bad. A little bit longer than I prefer, but not ugly.

Where did you get the razor?
It was billed on eBay UK as an unwanted Xmas gift.
As well as the nice handle it came with 40 Personna Crystals so since it's also such a sweet shaver I'm very pleased :001_rolle

Top Bottom