What's new

Anyone Own this Yaqi Dice Brush?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Yup, I have that brush. It is a nice 26mm Tuxedo knot. The handle is nice and large also and a joy to use IMO.
Brush Collage March 15th 2023.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I also own one and whilst a good brush I find the Tuxedo knot to be a little stiff for me so it does not get a whole heap of use. I also prefer a smaller knot (this one is 26mm) View attachment 1658689
though I enjoy the 26mm Yaqi Evil Zebra more.
View attachment 1658690
Have to agree the Yaqi Evil Zebra 26mm with the Snow leopard knot is a gentler luxury knot than the 26mm tuxedo knot(Tuxedo knot are great general use brush). I guess it is what your want in a knot, 26mm are great and not a lather hogs either IMO.

I've had my Yaqi Lucky Dice for over a year. 26mm Tuxedo knot, very soft with great backbone. Can't go wrong with this brush.

A bit like Goldilocks and the 3 bears…

The Lucky Dice was a bit too springy and hard to splay and the Moka Express was too soft for me.

I found my happy medium in the 24mm Bali Beehive - slightly scrubby and easy enough to splay.

8B0D2CED-9EE0-4738-981D-CB170A8D260E.jpeg

I have a sneaking suspicion that the house brand brush I recently purchased was actually made OEM by Yaqi, and the synthetic fibers look just like the ones in your pictures above. It's a great brush, love it.

Top Bottom