What's new

Anyone ordered from Wish4Blades website?

I know Wish4Blades is an Amazon seller here in Canada, but has anyone used their website? I assume it's the same owner but can't even be sure.

Their website prices are verging on unbelievable, $20 cheaper than their own Amazon products and $22 cheaper than Fendrihan, for the Parker Variant.

Any info is more than welcome!

Cheers,
David

I've dealt with them, they're very reputable. What is odd is sometimes things are a better price on their site and sometimes it's better on Amazon or eBay.

The website seems Canadian, but the Nacets and especially the BICs are VERY inexpensive. Even in Europe it's hard to find these blades at such prices.

linty1

My wallet cries.
I just purchased from their ebay, will update. Emailed a few days ago with a question and they answered quickly.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Just got an email/notice from the bay saying that they have shipped. Within 24 hours of purchase, I will update when/if receive item.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Package arrived:
23DA144B-9839-4F37-859A-100AF9DFBA0D.jpeg

I ordered an Lord L5 (to compare with an L6) and it even came with a bonus little tuck of blades. Pleasant little surprise, especially on a $10 purchase. I can say based on this experience, go ahead and purchase away, op. @Dsswill

Top Bottom