What's new

Anyone ordered from Rasoi Good Fellas

I understand they're based in Italy....they have an omega eco brush I've been eyeing.
Is their shipping reasonable...anything else add about them?

I understand they're based in Italy....they have an omega eco brush I've been eyeing.
Is their shipping reasonable...anything else add about them?
Shipping within Europe is a very resonable 4-5 days, much quicker than G&C.

I ordered multiple times from them - recommended!

Also one of the few sources for Officina Artigiana Milano croaps.

Last edited:
I have been using them for years. Last purchase made in April. I have never had a problem with them. Good packaging too with protective material inside. However, their "submit ticket for help" system, is currently broken. They have a problem in the website. In the rare case something goes wrong, you will have to call them on the phone. Unless they fixed the problem in the meantime... They also reply if you email back to the automatic email they send you when the parcel leaves. Usually they take a day and will reply back. Otherwise they don't have a visible email somewhere. Because the "ticket" system is supposed to solve anything. When it works.

I have bought from them in the past. Had no problem, fast dispatch and reasonable postage. But then I am in the EU, so don't know how that affects postage costs and I had to pay VAT.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again when I eventually get around to needing more stuff.

I bought from them once and had a product issue, very good service on their part (and the manufacturer). But I do agree that their website has some technical issues, so drop them a mail if you need it.

Top Bottom