What's new

Anyone Order - M&M Infinitus for “Drop” on 9/12?

I’m kinda bummed that I never got email from them announcing this - particularly after ordering (and reviewing favorably) previous “Kodiak” base soaps and bunch of samples. Just saw it on their site recently and, of course, sold out! Oh well.
Anyone get in on this - and whatcha got coming your way?

Thanks; just realized I was being a dummy and the “sold out” was merely a placeholder pre-release - DUH!
Appreciate your helping me see the light :cool:

A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again (with apologies to David Foster Wallace's estate).

I normally work weekends but work was cancelled because of air quality hazard so I happened to be available at the drop time. Literally refreshed the page between Not Yet and Go so was in in seconds, futzed about trying to add two soaps+splash combos, and by the time I figured out how that worked and checked out, Out of Stock.

My last choice in scent selections was available and since I do want to try the kodiak base I went ahead. But I don't think I'll be making any future effort to catch "drops" for this or any other vendor.

Good for them. They are a very respectful company with outstanding customer service.
I was able to snag a holiday pirate. So many choices so I just went with a bay rum scent.

We're you able to get anything today?
Oh yeah. Unfortunately the “Dark Citrus” was sold out in 1st minute but grabbed the “Gleann..., the “Yin” and a Lemon. Maybe I’ll catch someone later who wants to sell, trade or split tub of dark citrus.
Have a couple of bay rum soaps that I really like so skipped the “Pirate” but suspect you will like. The Kodiak-based M&M clearly my new favorite soap - great performer with unreal duration of post-shave fee. Enjoy.

Top Bottom