What's new

Anyone knows what happened with KORAAT ?

S

Scrubby

I was just ready to order my first custom straight from KORAAT, and their website mentions:
Unfortunately we are currently unable to accept new orders. Running orders could be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Does anyone know more?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Could it be that they have received more
Orders than they can handle. Some time ago Dovo was fearful of going out of business and then the market exoloded.

that rumor probably started ( i could be wrong ) because when you email them, you get a auto response saying they are not taking orders right now. but they still respond to your emails.

I have two razors on order, placed before the message. I received an email from Ulrik saying the first one was ready one day after the Facebook's post.

My guess is that they either have too many orders, or something going on that limit his ability to dedicate 100% of his time to the job.

My guess is that they either have too many orders, or something going on that limit his ability to dedicate 100% of his time to the job.
Bingo! i spoke with him about a razor purchase, and he told me whats up but it sounds like a personal matter. i don't wanna put the mans business on the street. but from what i was told he should good mid March to April.

just got this in the mail today

image3.jpegimage1.jpegimage0.jpeg

Top Bottom