What's new

Anyone know where they sell Knize Ten?

Why not? I know nothing of Sephora, good or bad.

I just meant that it would be less fun if they started selling brands like that at a store that's as ubiquitous as Sephora, so that every other guy on the street might be wearing it. There's nothing inherently wrong with Sephora - I bought something there this morning, actually.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. (Although from what I read I guess I should try to get a decant before springing for a bottle, in case I fall into the "hate" category.)

badgerdecants.com says it has decants of K 10. I would suggest getting a decant before getting a full bottle. This is unique stuff. And I would have figured you for a BB fan, and I would have been wrong! Not that K 10 anything like BB.

Hopefully Chuck at badgerdecants.com has some time to devote to the decant activities. I know he has been very busy with work stuff.

badgerdecants.com says it has decants of K 10. I would suggest getting a decant before getting a full bottle. This is unique stuff. And I would have figured you for a BB fan, and I would have been wrong! Not that K 10 anything like BB.

Hopefully Chuck at badgerdecants.com has some time to devote to the decant activities. I know he has been very busy with work stuff.

Thanks.

The odd thing about BB, as I've mentioned in other posts, is that I really liked the smell of the soap (which, unfortunately, irritated my skin a bit), but found the pine note in the cologne sample I got just too overpowering.

That's a good idea. I did not like it at all.

Yeah, from what I've read in the reviews and threads here, people who don't like it really don't like it.

If badgerdecants doesn't respond, you can probably pick up a sample on the B/S/T with no problem. Somebody always seems to be trying to get rid of decants that failed to find a home. Hope you like it. It's an uncompromising fragrance, but it's pretty amazing.

I had the same problem finding it. The few places that stock it all seemed to be out. I found a decant on B/S/T, then later blundered upon a 200ml bottle. This is a complex scent that took me several wearings to fully appreciate. If you're interested, I'd recommend purchasing a large decant and sampling it over time. Then, if you want more, try posting a WTB.

I too would suggest getting a decant before buying a full bottle. If you don't like it the first time you try it don't give up. Knize Ten is not necessarially something you will like the first time you try it. Took quite a few wearings before I had an epiphany.

Come on now! Obsessed is our buddy--we should tell him the truth. Everybody loves Knize Ten right from the start. The best thing to do is to immediately buy the 30oz bottle from Colonial Drug. If for some reason it doesn't agree with you, I'd be happy to hold it for you until you change your mind.

Come on now! Obsessed is our buddy--we should tell him the truth. Everybody loves Knize Ten right from the start. The best thing to do is to immediately buy the 30oz bottle from Colonial Drug. If for some reason it doesn't agree with you, I'd be happy to hold it for you until you change your mind.

YES! How on Earth did I forget? 30oz of The Knize Ten...enough for two lifetimes of daily use.

I have a decant of it if anyone wants to buy it (I believe it's 25ml by eyeballing it next to a 50ml, but I can't remember now :confused:). I sprayed it once only, just ONE spray on my arm and thought I was going to throw up--a strong endorsement for the sale, I know. Anyway, I didn't bother posting it in the BST because I can't remember the exact size, but seeing this thread, I thought I'd offer it up if someone is interested. Just shoot me a PM :biggrin:

Top Bottom