What's new

Anyone Know What This Is?

Any thoughts on getting your tooth fixed, Matt?
I'm thinking it's going to stay as is. I like it's history.

I've shaved with it twice so far. It shaves well and is on the aggressive side. I shave with a straight 95% of the time, so my technique needs some polishing, but I think I will be reaching for this one a little bit more often. Feels great with a GSB.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I'm thinking it's going to stay as is. I like it's history.

I've shaved with it twice so far. It shaves well and is on the aggressive side. I shave with a straight 95% of the time, so my technique needs some polishing, but I think I will be reaching for this one a little bit more often. Feels great with a GSB.
Awesome. It is probably one of the best Gillette razors for me. Curious, did you see how it compares to the single ring yet?

Awesome. It is probably one of the best Gillette razors for me. Curious, did you see how it compares to the single ring yet?
Unfortunately I sold my single ring several years back and have not acquired another. I think it went bye bye when I did a den clearing to finance razors, hones, and strops..... I'll pick one up next time I see a good deal and test them against each other. I hear there is very little difference, but the aesthetics definitely suffered lol.

Top Bottom