What's new

Anyone know how Sergio Ramos/Falcao(FOOTBALL PLAYERS) gets his hair to have that WET LOOK? It looks wet but not stiff like it would be with gel

I'm basically trying to keep the hair looking wet/moisturised, so it stays straight and facing towards the concrete as opposed to dry, frizzy and all over the place.

styling cream?
leave-in conditioner?

Thank you very much!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

I'm basically trying to keep the hair looking wet/moisturised, so it stays straight and facing towards the concrete as opposed to dry, frizzy and all over the place.

styling cream?
leave-in conditioner?

Thank you very much!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
A few thoughts:

1. They're playing, your hair is going to get sweaty when you're playing soccer because of how active a sport it is.

2. They could be using hair tonics, hair oils, some people use coconut oil in their hair, etc.

3. Some people also use pomades. Pomades have changed a lot over the years, there are now water based pomades that don't make your hair harden up. There are also oil based pomades. For longer hair, it's not as practical to use pomades since pomades are more for structured hair styles with hard lines.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Were those pictures taken before the game started or after? I'm totally guessing here, but it looks like sweat to me. Either that or they run their hair under the faucet and get it drenched before the game starts and it stays that way because they sweat during the game. If you could get a picture of them in civilian clothes and see what their hair looks like, that would be very telling.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
My guess is that their hair looks wet because it's wet.

Here it is dry:
Image1.jpg

To be honest, if the way that their hair looks wet is a desired hair style, then just not washing your hair for a few weeks would probably do it, because that's what it looks like - dirty hair.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
My guess is that their hair looks wet because it's wet.

Here it is dry:
View attachment 1486749

To be honest, if the way that their hair looks wet is a desired hair style, then just not washing your hair for a few weeks would probably do it, because that's what it looks like - dirty hair.

There ya go! That's what I'm talking about...out of game pictures! Those tell the tale.

Top Bottom