What's new

Anyone “Investing” in the Firearms Future?

Honestly though: what can we do?

We are putting up more veggies than we have in years. I'm going to deer hunt for the first time in years.

I'd like to be able to shelter in place instead of bug out. AND help out other LIKE MINDED individuals.

Friends are the Family you Choose for Yourself!
Stay the course with preparations, for sustaining your existence and that of your loved ones. Be resourceful and be a resource to others who are of the same mindset. No one person can be prepared for everything but a reliable network of friends and family is best to supplement any shortcomings we may experience. we all have our strengths and many times that results in surplus or something to be contributed to others who are in need and of Shier supply. Whether it’s resources or skills, it’s something to offer.

As hard as it may be in our present world, like minded is a hard thing to find in others. But, I think making an effort to establish common ground with others and making an effort to build something on it will serve to be valuable. No matter how little common ground there may be, building something on it will give others reason to see you in a different light. Maybe it’s a good connection and someone to help you in a time of need or maybe it’s a reason a problematic person doesnt bring trouble to you because they see you as more friend than foe.

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Stay the course with preparations, for sustaining your existence and that of your loved ones. Be resourceful and be a resource to others who are of the same mindset. No one person can be prepared for everything but a reliable network of friends and family is best to supplement any shortcomings we may experience. we all have our strengths and many times that results in surplus or something to be contributed to others who are in need and of Shier supply. Whether it’s resources or skills, it’s something to offer.

As hard as it may be in our present world, like minded is a hard thing to find in others. But, I think making an effort to establish common ground with others and making an effort to build something on it will serve to be valuable. No matter how little common ground there may be, building something on it will give others reason to see you in a different light. Maybe it’s a good connection and someone to help you in a time of need or maybe it’s a reason a problematic person doesnt being trouble to you because they see you as more friend than foe.

Good post.

I personally know a few who are like minded. But they're bat sh$t crazy! :)

Speaking of investing in the Firearms Future, there is a problem brewing in the firearm manufacturing community. It has been aptly labeled as "activist investing". I sure wish one of the gun rights advocacy groups would come up with some strategy in which "we" could invest, even in small amounts, to combat this quietly growing problem.

Speaking of investing in the Firearms Future, there is a problem brewing in the firearm manufacturing community. It has been aptly labeled as "activist investing". I sure wish one of the gun rights advocacy groups would come up with some strategy in which "we" could invest, even in small amounts, to combat this quietly growing problem.

Someone will always be happy to satisfy the demand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I been thinking about this and I’ve come to the conclusion that I live in a community of like minded individuals. It’s a rural area. Everyone has a firearm. Everyone knows everyone. And if you don’t know everyone, you know someone that knows the someone you don’t know. I’m not buying in to anything. I’m not investing in anything firearms related. I haven’t bought ammo in several months. I’m not saying I have enough, as if there is even such a thing as enough ammo or firearms. I just saying that if the time comes where I need more than I have I’m pretty sure my community has me covered.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I know there are many people in their 60's thinking, "do I take my SS early with a lower amount but for longer of a time?" Or, "do I wait until 70 and get a bigger check, but won't have it for too many years in the future?"
I am 52, and know there is no way I want to work until 70, so will probably jump out earlier (I think the next step down is 66.5). Heck, I may jump out at the first available age (62, I think). The payments go down each step, but I want to enjoy life. I will likely get a part time job anyways to kill time. I can use those wages for vacation trips.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

As hard as it may be in our present world, like minded is a hard thing to find in others. But, I think making an effort to establish common ground with others and making an effort to build something on it will serve to be valuable. No matter how little common ground there may be, building something on it will give others reason to see you in a different light. Maybe it’s a good connection and someone to help you in a time of need or maybe it’s a reason a problematic person doesnt bring trouble to you because they see you as more friend than foe.
This is the way it should be. Those in charge like us to be fighting amongst ourselves all the time- makes it harder to focus on their shenanigans. They don’t want a unified population.

84325A00-8CE8-4901-BF07-445E324C44E7.jpeg

Top Bottom